Security, compliance and support to improve efficiency while reducing complexity and cost.
UA Infrastructure helps leading organisations around the world to manage their Ubuntu deployments in production. It includes:
- Ubuntu 14.04 Extended Security Maintenance (ESM)
- Kernel Livepatch service to avoid reboots
- Landscape on-premises systems management tool
- 24/7 phone and ticket support
- Infrastructure support, including OpenStack, Kubernetes and Ceph/Swift
- IP legal assurance program
- Optional, certified packages for FIPS 140-2 and Common Criteria EAL2
Ubuntu Advantage for Infrastructure is used by
Canonical provides training on Kubernetes deployment and operations, with optional extensions for AI/ML development. We can also set up and operate your Kubernetes cluster for you, with in-house experts available at all times to stand up and scale your cluster. And when you're ready, we hand over the keys.Kubernetes support options
Canonical designs and builds OpenStack private clouds on Ubuntu, including migration from VMware. With BootStack we manage your OpenStack cloud until you are ready to take over. And our training helps your engineers become OpenStack experts.OpenStack support options
Canonical is the publisher of Ubuntu and the leading provider of Linux enterprise services for Ubuntu server, cloud and desktop deployments. Ubuntu delivers reliability, performance and interoperability to cloud and scale-out environments. With developers, engineers and support staff all over the world, Canonical is uniquely positioned to help its partners and enterprise customers make the most of Ubuntu.